Life with our Little Man

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Five Months


I can't believe how fast time goes by! And Cameron just gets more lively all the time, we love it! This weekend he wasn't feeling well, and was having a really hard time keeping any of his food down. But, after a blessing from dad and a short night's sleep, he is feeling better now much to our relief.
Here's a little glimpse of what Cameron's been up to this last month...
We are all so excited for winter and the Christmas season to be here! This is Cameron's 'coat' for the cold weather. He had it on for less than five minutes and was already sweating, so this might only be for the really cold days.
Cameron's new discovery: his feet! If he is ever laying down, he goes for his feet first thing. It does make diaper changes a little more difficult...
Natalie came to stay with us and Cameron loves her! He came shopping with us all day last saturday and was so patient while we took our time trying on clothes. Such a good little boy!
We went to the last baseball game of the season! It was fun to be so bundled up and cozy, and Blake enjoyed standing up and yelling at the refs.
Our cute little Princess! Haha the only reason I was allowed to post this is because he was so mad the whole time I was dressing him up. Just curious what our future girl(s) might look like... Too boyish to pull off the flower and pink tights. :)
Cameron's biggest milestone this month: sitting up! He started with the 'gorilla pose' with both of his hands on the ground to help him balance, but now he can sit up! Until he gets excited, then he pushes off the ground with his legs and tips over backwards. He is growing up too fast!

Obviously I need more practice with captivating his attention and taking pictures at the same time, but I had to share his cute drooly face that we love so much.


1 comment:

  1. I bet blake was so proud of cam for crying when you dressed him up. lol It reminds me of when I used to put make up on and do Robert's hair. lol
    amy

    ReplyDelete