Life with our Little Man

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh the weather outside is Frightful...

Happy 6 months to Cameron! It has been a busy month for all of us, and Cam is growing up so fast! We can hardly believe our little baby is already growing into such a charming boy. I am grateful to have such a happy and loving boy in my life, every day is an adventure that I look forward to.
Since my last entry we have had multiple holidays, starting with Halloween! This was the costume that Blake wore when he was a baby, and I just couldn't resist putting Cameron in it. He looks much too happy to be a sinister devil.
These are the 'Cam Cousins' (her name is Kamryn). She was concerned the whole time sitting so close to Cameron, apparently worried he would knock her over. Which he did several times. :) No harm done though.
We were able to spend Thanksgiving with our Steel family in Las Vegas and had a blast! It was nice to finally have the whole family together, and Grandma Steel was even able to join us.
As soon as Thanksgiving was over... Snow! Cute little family, and we're not so bad either. :) Cameron wasn't very impressed with the snow (He actually didn't even acknowledge its presence...) but Blake enjoyed building the snowfamily enough to cover all three of us.
I love this little boy! This was his first time sitting up in the bathtub, and he loved watching the water fill up the tub. I have to keep my hands at the ready because he starts slipping around when he gets excited.
And this is the new game that Cam and Dad play! A little scary I know, but Cameron honestly LOVES it when Dad holds him up like this.
Cameron loves:
Giving Mom kisses
Squeezing anyone's face who gets close enough
Grunting
Sleeping on his tummy
Putting his own binky in his mouth
Using his binky as a chew toy (literally holds it sideways on his mouth and chews on it)
Playing with remote controls and cell phones
Playing anything with Dad
Doing 'push ups'

No comments:

Post a Comment