Life with our Little Man

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring is in the Air

Since Cam is old enough now to play and interact, pictures just don't quite cut it anymore. So, here's a whole slew of videos again!
Cameron got to ride on the big swings this weekend and loved it!

This is one of Cam's new favorite passtimes

I laugh every time I watch this! I guess Cam agrees that he's pretty cute :)

Cam is walking! I love the frankenstein arms that he has every time. Thanks to Dad Steel for spending all night last sunday practicing with him until he ventured a few steps on his own. He is completely fearless!

I posted this one of him standing last, because he doesn't like to walk as much now. He'll take a few steps like this but he usually just sits down. I guess he's taken a few too many falls already.

Cam seems to have hit several milestones this past week. He can
Cruise (walk holding onto the furniture)
Walk with someone holding only one hand
Stand without wobbling
Walk- his record so far is 15 steps before falling
Point with his right hand
Clap
Give high five
'pass' a ball (he kind of under hand rolls it to you)
He understands when you tell him:
Finished eating
Splash
Hug and Kiss
Clap
High five
No
We are currently still flooded out of the house and living in the hotel, so we are going to get lots of swimming time in this week. Cam loves the water, but he especially loves to put his face in the water. The choking afterwards he doesn't love, so we're trying to break that habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment