Life with our Little Man

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Cameron was able to participate in his first easter egg hunt this year! This was all the kids in his age group that got to start before the older kids.

We practiced a few times with him inside beforehand, holding his basket and picking up the eggs, and he was pretty good at it. Until he got to go outside, then he lost all of his focus and spent most of his time watching the other kids pillage the lawn for eggs. He loved it.

Cameron loves to spend every possible moment outside. This picture is of him watching his cousins getting their hair cut outside. No matter how many times I pulled him away from the window and distracted him with other things, he would end up standing here with tears in his eyes until they came inside. If he doesn't get to go outside, I guess no one should.

Have I mentioned before how much Cameron hates grass? Well he does. A lot. He avoids touching it all costs; if he is sitting in the middle of the lawn he would stay there for hours before putting his hands down to hoist himself back up. So, instead of running straight out onto the lawn and myriad of toys on display, he climbs down the 14 stairs that lead to the driveway. He continues down the steep driveway to where he can see the cars driving by. Awesome.Cameron can:
Help put on his shoes and coat (he has to have them to go outside, so he's a master at it)
Sign food, finished, and dog
Stand up without holding something
Fake cry
And it's been too long since I posted so I don't remember what else is new
Last but not least... Cam has two teeth! His bottom right came in, and two days later the bottom left poked through. :)

2 comments:

  1. He is growing up so fast! What a big boy he is. I can't wait to be with him and you guys too. He is truly an adorable child. Thanks for posting things for us to enjoy. I makes me feel closer to what is going on in your family.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete